Posts by Erario

Erario

Based on the logs, I see you have a clone box with AP6330. The remote control is different for the Uni-n200 and MXIII-Plus and therefore does not work. To install the appropriate remote.conf under the n200 image, follow these steps over SSH:

Code
    cd /storage/.config/
    wget https://github.com/dtechsrv/LibreELEC-AML/raw/master/projects/S8X2/devices/MXIII-Plus/filesystem/etc/amremote/remote.conf
    reboot

After the restart, the MXIII-Plus infrared remote control should work.

It is present, but not in these lines. :)

Code
    [   40.381404@3] input: Logitech Unifying Device. Wireless PID:4024 as /devices/lm1/usb1/1-1/1-1.2/1-1.2:1.2/0003:046D:C52B.0003/input/input3
    [   40.384943@3] logitech-djdevice 0003:046D:C52B.0004: input,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Logitech Unifying Device. Wireless PID:4024] on usb-lm1-1.2:1

Please check these comments for the answer: #327, #328.

Yes, the remote now work fine, thanks!!!

Hi everyone!
    I'm going crazy with my MXIII Plus, 2GB RAM 8GB ROM.

I tried several images, in some the wifi and bluetooth work but the remote control does not work, in others it works only the ethernet really bad but then the remote control works (LibreELEC-MXIII-Plus.arm-9.2.8.3.img.gz).
    Only the remote control doesn't works with this: LibreELEC-n200-AP6330_2G.arm-9.2.8.3.img.gz, how do i retrieve the configuration from the other image? Is it a question of a different kernel?
    I don't know what to do anymore, this is the result of the dmesg with both the images.
    Comparing the dmesg in the image on the left is the version with the remote control working (MXIII Plus), on the right no (n200), but the external keyboard even if I don't see it at that point works with both.
    The dtb of both images looks the same to me, is there something different in the filesystem?
    By installing everything in the emmc with the script I don't understand why then I find only 4 GB usable.
    Anyway thanks for the huge work done!

Thanks so much for that!

I tried it on my MX10 Pro but I couldn't, good you did it!

I've found the issue, the version of "inputstream.adaptive" which I entered manually into the .kodi/addons directory is "old" (2.3.x) for Kodi 18.5 Leia, and I cannot find the correct version 2.4.2 already compiled.

Could anyone be able to zip here with that compressed folder? Thank you!

Demetris, is it not possible to make the LibreELEC repo navigable?

[SOLVED]

I solved it using the image "LibreELEC-MXIII_Plus.arm-9.0-devel-20190517212215-9a6423a.img" with Kodi 18.2, Amazon VOD now works perfectly, and the LibreELEC repo is full functional!
    So please Demetris please check your latest build with Kodi 18.5, there's issue inside, for example:

Code
    2020-01-08 10:52:12.534 T:2680718192   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):                                              File "/home/demetris/S8X/build.LibreELEC-MXIII_Plus.arm-LE9-Kodi_18.5/LibreELEC-settings-171142f0bfe5e0d875618b8b1f016c1355476691/.install_pkg/usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/resources/lib/modules/updates.py", line 521, in check_updates_v2                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 339, in loads                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 364, in decode                                            TypeError: expected string or buffer

I have an image ready for Leia 18.5 for S82&MXIII-PLUS and compatible boards that need testing.

If you are interested have a shot at it :)

StackPath

S82(S802) Try the S82 image

MXIII-PLUS(S812) Try the MXIII_Plus image

I did some tests on my MXIII-G and everything seems to work except "Amazon VOD", "play video".
    The problem is related to the absence of "inputstream.adaptive", which would be downloadable if the Repo LibreELEC worked, but in this build it doesn't work... ||