Posts by Erario

Thank you for the feedback :)

That is the reason why i didn't announce the new version on the main page.

These images are here for you to test and report so i can fix the remaining issues before the official release.

Let me know if anything else comes up and thanks again for the report

Thanks Demetris for for your development!
    When you have news I'm glad to try it.

I've found the issue, the version of "inputstream.adaptive" which I entered manually into the .kodi/addons directory is "old" (2.3.x) for Kodi 18.5 Leia, and I cannot find the correct version 2.4.2 already compiled.

Could anyone be able to zip here with that compressed folder? Thank you!

Demetris, is it not possible to make the LibreELEC repo navigable?

[SOLVED]

I solved it using the image "LibreELEC-MXIII_Plus.arm-9.0-devel-20190517212215-9a6423a.img" with Kodi 18.2, Amazon VOD now works perfectly, and the LibreELEC repo is full functional!
    So please Demetris please check your latest build with Kodi 18.5, there's issue inside, for example:

Code
    1. 2020-01-08 10:52:12.534 T:2680718192 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/demetris/S8X/build.LibreELEC-MXIII_Plus.arm-LE9-Kodi_18.5/LibreELEC-settings-171142f0bfe5e0d875618b8b1f016c1355476691/.install_pkg/usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/resources/lib/modules/updates.py", line 521, in check_updates_v2 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 339, in loads File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 364, in decode TypeError: expected string or buffer

I have an image ready for Leia 18.5 for S82&MXIII-PLUS and compatible boards that need testing.

If you are interested have a shot at it :)

StackPath

S82(S802) Try the S82 image

MXIII-PLUS(S812) Try the MXIII_Plus image

I did some tests on my MXIII-G and everything seems to work except "Amazon VOD", "play video".
    The problem is related to the absence of "inputstream.adaptive", which would be downloadable if the Repo LibreELEC worked, but in this build it doesn't work... ||