Posts by ravensm

ok, so although the support here seems to be non existent. if my question was not understood, id at the very least like someone to tell me, so that i can rephrase it.

that being said, i'v figured out my problem, kodi it's self, does not support vertical orientation, the rotate screen in the config file works, but the content its self, the desktop and other areas of the os, stays in landscape mode, as in, cut off. i know most will not understand why i would want to play the move in portrait mode, and i could go on a lengthy reason on why i would do so, but that would take to long, my screen right now is just setup that way.

so i know how to rotate the screen, using config.txt found in the flash folder. i had to load the sd card in my windows pc to add the command, "display_rotate=1"......which worked? kinda? the screen is rotated but the os didn't alter the screen to the rotation, half the page is cut off as if the system still thinks everything is default? any idea how to fix this? the screen is set up in portrait mode

Check out the requirements on their project site. I'd say minimum a recent Core i5/i7. The faster the better.

Not yet, I'll probably rebase and push out some RPi4 images you can test over christmas. Don't have one personally so not on the top of my priority list.

Very possible, I have been thinking about including some better looking fonts. I'll have a look when I get around to it.

Thank you so much for the reply. I'll wait patently..lol