Posts by DanSwin123

Thanks for the replies!

Steve, 90% of what you said is over my head, so I won't be attempting what you're describing. But I sincerely appreciate you trying to share knowledge.

Klojum, I think what you're saying makes sense and it will be a very simple solution, so I'm going to go that route. Maybe I'll try to just create the disk image like you said, but then I didn't have any issue with the NOOBS process--everything was working fine until I formatted the other partition and added the files to it.

Thanks again to you both.

Recently bought a RP4, used NOOBS to install LibreELEC and Kodi. Using a 256GB SD card because I'm putting all of my music onto it. Due to the size of the card, I had to use a special tool to format it as FAT32 instead of the default exFAT. I did it, put the card in the Pi, and It booted up fine.

Then I needed to add my music files. When I put the SD card back in my laptop to do that, it was seeing the SD card as 4 drives (E:, F:, G:, H:). E and F were small partitions and used for OS, and G and H had to be formatted before I could use them. So I formatted G as FAT32 and added my music files. When I tried to boot up, I got an error saying "could not mount LABEL=Storage." When I debug it says it's launching Kodi successfully but nothing actually happens.

Can anyone suggest a solution? I'd appreciate it!