Posts by MeisterP

Hi SP,

I'm not sure if they like to see advertising for other OSes in this board. During the last years I tried different OSes like libreelec, openelec and coreelec on Pi2, PI3 and C2. They all have their pros ans cons. In my case (HD-Audio Setup with Atmos and DTS:X) the C2 in combination with CE works best, but I am missing the Full 3D MVC support. And I was not able to move my Hyperion Setup from RPI to C2. Because of this I am using both, C2 and RPI.

Hi @all,

I've been using RPI2 and 3 with kodi once, and it worked like a charme.

But I am a Hifi enthusiast and this is why I am using an Odroid C2 for a long time, now.

I would really like to get back to RPI. But HD Audio Passthrough is a "must have" for me.

I know that there are many people devoloping the software in their free time - Many thanks guys. You are doing a really great job.

I understand that my priorities might not the ones of the developers. That is absolutely ok.

I just would like to know, if this topic is on the roadmap?

I am not a developer (not yet) but I could help with testing and reporting. I would buy an RPI4 if this topic is on the roadmap.

cheers