Posts by bbb22

Hi guys

I am experiencing some issues with 1080p playback on my RPI4 (LE 9.2, latest version from a coupe of days ago: LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.0.img.gz)

I enabled debug logging, restarted and then played first an episode (S02E01) of Dragon Ball Z, Season 2 which works flawlessly

Then I played an episode (S03E01) of Season 3, which has issues on playback: low FPS, audio and video are not in sync

In the debug overlay I also saw that the CPU usage on the season3 file is way higher.

The log: http://ix.io/23in

The episode of Season 3 works without problems when playing on my desktop or phone, so I can say that the file is not corrupt or something.

Both files are the same format as far as I can see:

Mediainfo on S02E01:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mediainfo on S03E01:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They are even from the same release group:

Dragonball Z 040 1080p BluRay x264-DHD-AsRequested

Dragonball Z 075 1080p BluRay x264-DHD-AsRequested

I saw some threads where people mentioned audio settings, dynamic refresh rate, etc. I played around with different settings, but nothing seemed to work.

I also tried temporarily reducing my resolution from 4K down to 1080p, but still. Same problem.

I even reinstalled my system and did not restore my usual backup. Still, same issue.

Does anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks

Hi guys

Today I updated Libreelec on my Raspberry Pi 4 to the latest version (LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.0.img.gz).

I made a backup before and was able to restore it. All fine and well.

Then I SSHed into my box, mounted /flash as RW and changed config.txt as follows:

mount -o remount,rw /flash/

vi /flash/config.txt

I added this line, as described in the blog post for LE 9.2:

hdmi_enable_4kp60=1

Then I rebooted the system.

But now when I go to Settings / System / Display and set the Resolution to "3840x2160p", then I can only select between 23.98 / 24.00 / 25.00 / 29.97 / 30.00 for the refresh rate.

I was expecting to be able to change this to 60hz now.

Did I do something wrong? Do I need to change anything else too?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and best regards,

Chris