Posts by TiaMaria

I've managed to get it working (sort of) mx version 1, installed it on sdcard. But having some problem with 8.0, wifi related or something. Lots of waiting when adding apps and most time it doesnt work, it doesn't get installed. The Network options in the libreelec options are emty so i cant even change wifi if i wanted to (and need to because i setup on guest wifi which is separated from my nas). With the first boot i could setup wifi, now not anymore. It was a faulty sdcard, now with usb drive works good.

I would prefer it on NAND, but now I read if u want on NAND you must do it before upgrading, so now to late or do i misunderstood the line? Can it still be done with every new installation? (Maybe I just dont understand and it is already on NAND? Didn't see activity on usb stick light while booting, but without usb stick it wont boot.)

I also don't understand if i want to try higher version i have to update or can i just flash/install the rom i want through the toothpick option?

The instructions link is not working so its kinda hard for new people to step in. ( Support Hub | G-Box Support | G-Box Help | Matricom )