Posts by cigarron

Thank you very much for the reply.

You can explain to me then how is the process that you say Balbes:

"you will no longer be able to run LE and Armbian normally until the full recovery of the standard firmware via the USB Burn Tool and the new activation of the universal multi-boot, which is used in all new systems."

What is "the USB Burn Tool"? Do I have to flash the Android? If so, it is too much for me to lose everything I have mounted in the box with Android. Is there another recovery method for boot boot?

Sorry for my ignorance.

Best regards.

If you mean original firmware, the box has not been modified, continue with the factory Android. I do not try to boot from the internal flash, but from an external SD with the "stick" method. I don't know if I explain myself. I do not have CORE / ALEX in the internal flash, I have always started in dual, always respecting the original ANDROID.

I guess LE also starts in dual mode, doesn't it?

I already assumed that it was not a problem of how to record the SD card.

Which leads me to think that it is a problem with the structure of the DBT file that I am trying to use.

The question then is: is the DBT file that I have uploaded adaptable to LIBREELEC ?. If so, can anyone adapt it for LE?

All this without forgetting that the purpose is for the SAT / DTT to work with the adapter that I indicated

Thank you.

(p.d. Where can I find this meson-gxbb-ki- plus .dtb for example?)

Good morning,

I have an Ariva 4K combo box (SAT + DTT) with which I have tested both COREELEC and ALEXELEC with a DBT image (attached file), and I get it to boot without problems.

The tests I want to do with LIBREELEC is for SAT and DTT tuners. They are AVL6762 and AVL6211 (AV2026) controllers. In COREELEC and ALEXELEC I can't scan anything with TVHEADEND.

If with the image I use for CORE and ALEX I can boot from the SD. Why with LIBREELEC from the SD card does not start ?. I have changed uEnv.ini to indicate my image. Should the image be dts or dbt ?. If it has to be dts, could someone change it for me?

Can somebody help me.

Thank you very much.