Posts by milan53

Hi,

Could you pls help me with ftp upload from libreelec via command line /crontab/

I tried command scp but I have to enter password every time and what I want to achieve is automatic upload to my ftp server every day.

thank you for your tips.

Hi guys,

I'd like to ask you about streaming profiles. I know that in Kodi is working only htsp. I am using tvheadend with iptv, but there are streams which doesnt work with htsp. But when I use app on my phone tvheadend client, that specific stream works, (matroska streaming profile) strange is that when I play the stream on my phone it starts to work on kodi as well, when i stop playing the stream on my phone using the tvheadend client the stream on Kodi suddenly stops working. Could you give me an advice with that?

Hi guys,

once again id like to ask you for a advice.
    I have TVHeadend 4.2 on RPi3 /libreelec/ with IPTV and Id like to add EPG to channels.
    I have created epg in xml format and i would like to use that. Could you please help me with tv_grab_file settings?

Update info. maybe it can help anybody not to make the same mistake.

I had wrong path on my LE. the right path for me was

/storage/.kodi/userdata/REC

now its finally working. thank you all for help

======================================================
    i am not expert as well :D
    and i didnt know that all i have to do is type systemctl status :D never mind.
    I started all over again.
    I want to mount
    192.168.0.140/admin/ZONE/REC (what)
    to
    /storage/Userdata/REC (where)

there is password on my NAS so I presume I have fill that option in.

file name is going to be "storage-Userdata-REC.mount" ?
    when I followed this steps nothing has mounted :/

truht is I wasnt able to find any details of the problem. /where is the location of the file?/
    I tried to errase the "options=" used user name for LE then my NAS, default, i feel stupid that i cant get it work.

still not working for me :/
    when i used command systemctl enable storage-recordings.mount it has created symobolic linc, but when i used command systemctl start it says this
    "job for storage-recordings.mount failed.
    see "systemctl status storage-recordings.mount" and "journalctl -xe" for details

reboot didnt work as well. I still have mount it manualy

thx for you replies,
    @kolujumthe path is good. I just didnt know if this is all i have to type in file autostart.sh
    @chwitt i tried it. edited as was written. install it. command line said that symbolic link was created but. when copied file in libreelec mounted storage it wasnt on my nas. i had to manualy mount it.

doing smething wrong?

i renamed the file
    storage-Recordings.mount

Hi guys,

i need libreelec to automount smb drive after startup

is this sytnax correct? and where exactly is autostart.sh located in LE?

sleep 3

(
    mount -t cifs -o username=username,password=password //192.168.0.140/admin/ZONE/REC .kodi/userdata/REC
    )
    &

thx ;)

Hi guys,

you were here talking about exporting epg somewhere on NAS via samba or etc. I tried everything i can and the only way which worked for me was mounting a directory. (i am no linux expert, just followed step by step) any way i used this

mount -t cifs -o username=xxx,password=xxx //192.168.0.140/admin/kodi/EPG .kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/EPG

the problem is that after every restart i have to log in to rpi and execute this command manualy

is there a way how to use this command after every restart automaticly?

(sorry for my english, its not my native language)