Posts by joesse

I have LibreElec 10.0.2 running on a Raspberry Pi 2.

I can control it with Yatse, but Yatse always says Kodi is offline although it can send commands. I don't get the "playing" information in Yatse with control buttons (Play, Stop, pause etc) which is a bit annoying.

Sometimes I have the impression Yatse can send out to LibreElec, but doesn't receive any information. But then how could I browse the music library if yatse didn't receive the music data?

I think this happens since I updated to 10.x.

Has anybody experienced this too?

You could edit the PATH variable to start your custom pastekodi first.

That was my idea too, but I didn' succeed :D . Most configuration files are located on the read only drive. I tried to create ~/.bash_profile, but it might be badly located or badly named or the configuration export PATH=/storage/.kodi/bin:$PATH might be wrong ...

It should read this .bash_profile when I start a new ssh login, shouldn't it?

I dug a bit into it and I have the impression that pastkodi stumbles across the following:

Code
     if [ "${LIBREELEC_PROJECT}" = "RPi" ]; then
        bootloader_version="$(vcgencmd bootloader_version)"
        if ! echo "${bootloader_version}" | grep -q "Command not registered"; then
          echo  "${bootloader_version}" | cat_data "Bootloader version"
        fi
      fi

The code tries to catch the error that bootloader_version might not be activated. But this doesn't work because $(vcgencmd bootloader_version) returns only stdout, not the error.

Code
    bootloader_version="$(vcgencmd bootloader_version 2>&1)"

works, but I can't correct the original /usr/bin/pastekodi because it is on a write only drive.

Running LibreElec 9.2.8 on a Raspberry Pi

I am connected via SSH. When I issue the command pastekodi I get the error

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # pastekodi
    error=1 error_msg="Command not registered"
    Use 'vcgencmd commands' to get a list of commands

Same result for pastecodi -c | pastebinit. Funny though: pastekodi -c works, printing the log and additional information in the shell. Also I can cat kodi.log | pastebinit, which pastes my log to ix.io.

I guess because these commands (partly) do not work, the command in the librelec settings (post current log, show shortened URL) doesn't work. And also the automatic filling of the samba share "logfile" (which is named "logfiles" on my system) doesn't work.

Any idea anyone?

Stephan

Ok I tried that.

I edited guisettings.xml as you suggested and did a reboot, but again there was configured PULSE.

So I looked closer. I set audio output to HDMI. guisettings.xml was changed at 22:50.

I shut down the Pi at 23:00 and booted at 23:04. guisettings.xml was changed at 23:04, but still read <setting id="audiooutput.audiodevice">PI:Both</setting>. I then looked at the settings via GUI (Settings - System - Audio). Here "PULSE" was displayed.

I left the screen without changing anything. Now guisettings.xml was changed (23:08) and read <setting id="audiooutput.audiodevice">PI:Both</setting>

So the wrong setting is saved at yet another place and restored after boot while guisettings.xml still holds the correct value. Only after editing the settings guisettings.xml is adjusted. Do you (or anybody) know, where this "yet another place" might be?

Hi,

Some months ago I set the audio output to PULSE/Bluetooth. I was testing something. As the results were not satisfying I switched back to HDMI. Now whenever I reboot the Raspberry, the wrong setting "PULSE" is restored.

Also after a reboot the audio replay mode is set to random even if before it was track order.

My system is LibreELEC 9.02 running on a Raspberry 2.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Joesse