Posts by BreekBiet

The video stutters when playing 23.976 fps videos on Libreelec 9.0.2. With Libreelec 9.0.0 the files play fine.

Hardware: Intel NUC D34010WYKH (with i3-4010U Processor)

Display settings: Monitor=Default, Resolution=1920x1080p, Delay after change of refresh rate=Off, Dithering=Off, Colour mgt=Off, Limited Range=Off

Video settings: Adjust display refresh rate=On start/stop, Sync playback to display=On, Enable HQ scalers above=20%, Allow hardware accel - VAAPI=On (All codecs=On)

Debug log on 9.0.0 (video plays fine):

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Debug log on 9.0.2 (video stutters):

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MediaInfo:

I tried with LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.1.502 and got the same video stutter. I can provide logs for this as well if needed.

Thanks