I have got disgusting issue on latest testing image for OPi 3: tried to change audio stream but right after Kodi (not LibreELEC) restarted. Dont know if this related to H6 image or LibreELEC itself or Kodi.
I dont think this is related to H6 implementation.
On my Rpi2 LibreELEC I have the same situation:
- if I turn on TV using remote - I can navigate in the Kodi using remote
- If I turn on TV using echo 'on 0' | cec-client -s - I can not navigate in Kodi using remote
One more question: you mentioned, sleep does not work.Are any harware issues with sleep mode or just lack of proper drivers?
So, my Samsung accept ac3 stream from orange pi 3 without any issue - thats mean hdmi audio passthrough works (at least on some devices).
I am building image from master and will update LE firstly, and than try to run mpd one more time
I should remove that wip status. Development of that feature was abandoned for the time being. You might still have luck with your AVR/TV, depending how much it relies on metadata. BTW, what difference does it make to be decoded on device or AVR/TV?
Ok, I will test. My assumption was that bitstreaming might be faster than decoding.
- HDMI audio passthrough doesn't work yet (driver improvement is WIP)
Any updates/news? So, as I understand correctly, ac3/dts must be decoded on device?
Is it possible to add empty /opt folder to read-only squashfs SYSTEM? Right now I can do this mounting flash to another linux bo, but it would be highly usefull to have this folder in-place withut tricks.
1. Pull latest libreelec sources
2. Updated sources to use latest mpd version (0.21.18 instead of 0.21.4 in current)
3. Run PROJECT=RPi DEVICE=RPi2 ARCH=arm scripts/create_addon mpd (on Ubuntu 19.10 x64 host)
4. Copied zip to rpi2 with latest LibreELEC
Linux LibreELEC 4.19.83 #1 SMP Sat Nov 23 01:55:35 CET 2019 armv7l GNU/Linux
5. unzip, tried to run mpd
./mpd: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.26' not found (required by ./mpd)
./mpd: /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4: version `CURL_GNUTLS_4' not found (required by ./mpd)
1. After installation, ssh is not enabled by default. Is it possible to enable it (at least till board in WIP state)?
2. Red diods on the board - do someone know how to turn it off?