Posts by theEnchen

theEnchen First, I only made OpenELEC 7, LibreELEC at that time was made by someone else (I don't know who). Secondly, OP says boards with less than 1 GiB RAM are not supported with a reason. Here, more RAM is assigned for video decoding. If you use supported board it should work well already. BTW, OpenELEC or LE in your case is far from being perfect, just different kind of problems.

ok, good to know..

but how you explain that a pi zero is working with 512 mb ram and one armv6 core and a quad core armv7 board wont even function properly?

Hello jernej,

i have an orange pi lite board and i tried to run the opi pc plus build and it worked but it was very unstable.

i just wanted it for one extension for my old parents tv and it didn't work, then i tried to search an old build of yours and i found an old LE 7 build

(LibreELEC-H3.arm-7.0-devel-20170303131729-r1-g8c36222-opilite) and it worked flawlessly and the extension is working great.

man you cant even compere between the two the LE 7 build is a masterpiece!

i don't have an opi pc but from the testing i did on the lite i'm pretty sure its far from being complete.