Posts by ramesesjd

ramesesjd Can you check if it works fine trough headphone jack? I'm not sure if audio passtrough settings have any effect here, but make sure that audio passtrough is disabled. If it works trough headphones and audio passtrough is disabled, then it's possible you have same issue as it was already reported here. I don't know how to fix it as I don't have any issues with HDMI audio on any of my devices.

I tried this, but the sound is the same coming through the headphone jack, however I don't have any option to enable or disable audio passthrough. There is nothing displayed below 'Audio Passtrhough' on the Settings/System menu.

EDIT: Like @andre_726, I have a Samsung TV that my Pine A64+ is connected to via HDMI. Unlike that user, though, I am able to get audio from all sources besides Spotify. Unfortunately I don't have another HDMI screen to see if this is only a problem on this particular make/model.

Cheers

-R

Hello,

First, jernej thanks for all your work on getting LE working for the A64. It means my Kickstarter Pine A64 is actually a nice LE device instead of just collecting dust.

I do have one issue so far: I only get noise from Spotify (from Marcel Veldt's repo). It doesn't matter what song, there is only a screeching sound that comes through the TV speakers (HDMI connection). I get perfect audio from Youtube and other video add ons that I've tried; it's only Spotify that has this behaviour.

I think the Spotify add on is fine as it has worked for me on a Raspberry pi zero. The performance was very slow due to the slower processor and smaller RAM of the pi zero, but otherwise the music was fine. I've checked if other people have reported similar issues as I'm having with the A64 but can't find anything.

Any help at all is appreciated.

-Rameses