Posts by celedhrim

Sorry for the delay , no mail notification.

The prometheus node exporter is a agent to expose system metrics over network ( like a modern net-snmp :))

I think it's a good addition to libreelec because it's not prometheus only.

It's easy for user to script somethink to gather only the value they want.

I choose it because it a well known agent for monitoring , it has plenty of collectors ( GitHub - prometheus/node_exporter: Exporter for machine metrics)

example with just cpu collector enable :

Hi !

I'm working on a new addon for Libreelec ( PR coming soon :)) but i can't find any information to create a nice icon with the same black background like all others addon.

Any tutorial ? where to find the default backgroud to add my addon icon ?

Thx !

Hi !

Previsously I was using a wetek play 2 and this christmas I've moved to as rpi4

Libreelec 9 just worked but I was having some small things giving me a strange feeling ( image tearing when fast moving in menu , sometime kodi hang completely while ssh is still ok )

So I tired the nightly with final kodi 19 , and i have to say ....

THANK YOU !

It's run really very smooth for 3 days now !

I have a global better feeling about the experience :)

I know you have a lots a topic about : "It's doesn't works here "

This post is for saying , "Thanks , it's works here ! and your work is greatly appreciated :)"

Hey thx , but still unusable for me:

on wetek play 2

sounds are ok , then lauch a movie that trigger passthrough with my receiver , then stop the movie and no sound at all exept if it use passtrough

I must reboot :(

This bug doesn't exist on coreelec (If it helps)

Hello,

Just test yesterday the upgrade to last alpha (.009)

I have an onkyo receiver , work perfect with kodi 17.6

At boot , ui sound / music / tv / video ok

If I launch a dolby movie : it works , paththroug is enable and receiver see that , movie play fine ( just take a little bit longer to switch).

If I stop movie , all other sounds are OFF , nothing play , reciever says that their is no sound over hdmi send.

I must reboot.

In log I see AE sink going to analog then hdmi then analog and no error even in debug log.

Hello ,

Now ( in my opinion) snmp addon is fully fonctionnal in master branch.

At least for me it's ok.

If someone need something missing , tell me , I'll look !

Hi !

I have change PKG_URL with that : V5-7-patches.tar.gz

And it ends with that :

Nevermind , it's just a test with recent patch , but actual 5.7.3 compile and work fine !

Hello , this was discuss in the PR , and this morning , I 've tried build le 5-7-patches branch.

That was unsuccessful , compilation stop with and error.

So this branch don't compile :/

I can compile it for you if you want to test before the pull request ( I can only test on wetek play2)

What the PROJECT and ARCH for your material ?

Code
    PROJECT=RPi2 ARCH=arm

?