Posts by celedhrim

Hello,

I open a new thread because I had no responses for LE 11 - live tv sometime fail to launch.

I'm currently on libreelec 10 , tvheadend on separate server , everything work perfectly.

Now I'm try to update to LE11. When I say update , I mean fresh install ( I always do that for major upgrade).

I'm facing 2 issues :

Live TV / DRMprime

Regularly , live tv fail to launch. it'"s describe in previous post ( here )

Today I have identify that disable DRM prime in player option , livetv launch with out any issue

But because this disable HW decoder , h265 movie unplayable , but it's really "enable drm prime -> livetv fail to launch , disable -> i can watch tv )

YOutube addon / inpustream addon

Another issue with youtube addon , video stop during playback.
    I discover that if a disable the usage of inputstream.adaptative / mpeg dash addon , it's works but I can't have more than 720p on youtube.

Those 2 issue are really blockers for me to update , I had no answers for my previous post so I want to know the best way to resolve this.

Do you know if tose issues have been identified and some work have started ?

Do you prefer forum thread per issue ?
    Or issue on github ?

I will give you as much logs and detail possible but if nobody check , it's useless to do that :)

Thx reading for me !

It just happen again .

It's correlated with these messages from dmesg :

Code
    [ 7086.203327] bcm2835_mmal_vchiq: timed out waiting for sync completion
    [ 7086.203357] bcm2835_mmal_vchiq: vchiq_mmal_component_init: failed to create component -62 (Not enough GPU mem?)
    [ 7086.203374] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: bcm2835_codec_create_component: failed to create component ril.video_decode
    [ 7089.616660] bcm2835_mmal_vchiq: timed out waiting for sync completion
    [ 7089.616678] bcm2835_mmal_vchiq: vchiq_mmal_component_init: failed to create component -62 (Not enough GPU mem?)
    [ 7089.616688] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: bcm2835_codec_create_component: failed to create component ril.image_fx

I have increase gpu_mem from 76 to 128 , I'll keep you inform

Hello,

I'm on pi4.
    I've update to nexus with the first libreelec beta and I have a dedicated Pi4 with raspbian and tvheadend ( untouched during upgrade )

Everything is fine BUT sometimes live tv refuse to launch , when is click on a tv channel , spinner stay.

If a reboot , live tv work fine again.

Quick point :
    * untouched separated tvheadend server
    * fresh install beta
    * Never had such issue before LE11 beta 1 (LE10 , LE9 , etc )
    * Movies /tvshow , music still play fine ( form what I saw)
    * Same behavior with latest nightly

Currently I have no clue about the trigger but in kodi log I have this :

After reboot :

Because a reboot solve this, maybe it's memory or buffer somewhere that fill , I don't know , and I don't find many this about CDVDVideoCodecDRMPRIME::ProcessFilterOut - buffersink get frame failed: Invalid argument (-22) on internet.

Regards,

Sorry for the delay , no mail notification.

The prometheus node exporter is a agent to expose system metrics over network ( like a modern net-snmp :))

I think it's a good addition to libreelec because it's not prometheus only.

It's easy for user to script somethink to gather only the value they want.

I choose it because it a well known agent for monitoring , it has plenty of collectors ( GitHub - prometheus/node_exporter: Exporter for machine metrics)

example with just cpu collector enable :

Hi !

I'm working on a new addon for Libreelec ( PR coming soon :)) but i can't find any information to create a nice icon with the same black background like all others addon.

Any tutorial ? where to find the default backgroud to add my addon icon ?

Thx !

Hi !

Previsously I was using a wetek play 2 and this christmas I've moved to as rpi4

Libreelec 9 just worked but I was having some small things giving me a strange feeling ( image tearing when fast moving in menu , sometime kodi hang completely while ssh is still ok )

So I tired the nightly with final kodi 19 , and i have to say ....

THANK YOU !

It's run really very smooth for 3 days now !

I have a global better feeling about the experience :)

I know you have a lots a topic about : "It's doesn't works here "

This post is for saying , "Thanks , it's works here ! and your work is greatly appreciated :)"

Hello,

Just test yesterday the upgrade to last alpha (.009)

I have an onkyo receiver , work perfect with kodi 17.6

At boot , ui sound / music / tv / video ok

If I launch a dolby movie : it works , paththroug is enable and receiver see that , movie play fine ( just take a little bit longer to switch).

If I stop movie , all other sounds are OFF , nothing play , reciever says that their is no sound over hdmi send.

I must reboot.

In log I see AE sink going to analog then hdmi then analog and no error even in debug log.