Posts by Patcheen

Thanks,

Just to report back and close this issue.

Dropping DBs, updating sources.xml and advancedsettings.xml did initiate a new databases to be imported into the mysql server.

However I was still seeing the error related to the Playlists path still pointing to a location on the old NAS.

I found a setting in GuiSettings.xml that contained the incorrect path which I reverted to the devault value as below

<playlistspath>special://profile/playlists/</playlistspath>

However to reboot it reverted to the old NAS path again.

Took the nuclear option over the weekend and flashed a fresh image of Libreelec on the SD-card.

Pity, I couldn't find where this value was coming from :(

I appreciate the tip which helped the troubleshooting process!

Hi,

I'm trying to recover from a NAS hardware failure and to make things a little harder I'm doing this remotely via ssh.

All my old media is gone so I'm basically starting from scratch.

I've deployed a new SMB share from another RPi.

I use MySQL, also on this RPi, as a central DB for multiple Kodi clients.

On Libreelec, running on a RPi model 3 b, I've updated the advancedSettings.xml and the sources.xml.

I've tweaked guisettings.xml to enable the update on startup setting for videos and music.

However when I reboot the device and check the log file http://ix.io/1ywi

I see that there are errors similar to this

Code
    2019-10-17 11:41:11.492 T:1936797216   ERROR: Create - Error creating smb://THEBOX/Storage/Playlists/

This path is pointing to the old nas which is no longer available but I can't for the life of me find where this path is set. It's not in my advancedsetting.xml file.

At the end of the log it mentions "special" directory which I believe is a dymanic directory pointing mechanism.

Code
    ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting special://videoplaylists/

Any pointers would be much appreciated?

If there is a more straight forward way of dumping the old library and scanning and importing a new one I'd love to here about that too.

Thanks for your help!