Posts by Extarys

Youtube and Twitch doesn't work. They didn't for a while now. I know Twitch addon had an issue in december I think, but then it stopped working again.

Twitch now gives my a 410 error and Youtube just doesn't work. I get the back ground image of a stream but it loads until it times out.

I'm running LibreElec on a Pi4 with 4GB of ram.

NTP is up, the time is alright so I don't think it's an SSL cert error or something like some I saw before.

I wanted to make sure there was nothing to do with LibreElec before opening issues for each addon on their respective issue tracker.

Logs (Hope there is nothing confidential in those XD)

Thanks for your time.

Log was too long.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If incomplete for debugging, let me know!

Cheers

Same issue using LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.1.501 on a Pi 3B+.

My password is 63 character long for the 5GHz. I tried using the wpa_supplicant.conf on the /boot partition for an easy setup. I also tried making a file in the /storage/.conf directory (from a post here on the forum). Still not connecting. When I enter the password on the TV directly with a keyboard I, once again, get this message.

I didn't have any problem using the release for Kodi 18.1 (Or was it 18.2?)