Posts by JimboJones10

Thank you so much for letting me know!! At least I can stop obsessing about what I did wrong and driving my wife crazy for spending "hours" trying to fix Kodi :) Is there an "earlier" LibreELEC version I could use during a fresh install that does not have this bug or do you suggest that it is just better to sit tight and wait for an update at this point. Again, really appreciate the response as I got pretty upset with myself for upgrading when the old 17.6 Kodi version worked just fine.

Hello,

I probably should just have left "well alone" as I had a nice little setup with Libreelec version 8.2.5 on my NUC but decided to upgrade to the latest. Since I couldn't do it from within the Libreelec as the system partion was to small for that update I went with the "fresh install" option and created a bootable USB (and idiotically, even though I made a "backup" of my current settings I stupidly used the default path vs. saving it outside on my server -- so when I installed 9.2.4 version and the process wiped out the entire hard drive in my NUC it obviously also destoyed my backup .tar).

my issue that am having is that for some strange reason, cover art is not downloading for the media I re-added. I can see the titles and when I click on "info" I do get the descriptions of the TV shows and/or Movies but no cover art. I tried "refreshing" and even downloaded Artwork Beef and tried to use that to update (and it cycled through and I could see that it was "adding" artwork to the TV shows but after it finished I still don't see any cover art. When I choose "show fan art" for a show, the screen just goes completely "black" until I exit out and go back. Does anyone know what could be causing this? it's extremely frustrating as I ok re-adding all my media (after my backup debacle failed) and adding the old add-ons I want/need, but I just don't understand why the cover art would just be blank?

another issue I ran into is that the old mapping I had for my Logitech One remote for the Context Menu doesn't seem to work anymore -- every time I hit "context menu" on the remote now I get a "No PVR add-on enabled" message.....does anyone know what the fix might be for that? Sorry if all these questions are trivial as I haven't been working with Libreelec for quite some time or had to configure things.

appreciate any assistance on things to try to make the cover art load/show up. thank you!

Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me....I took all the steps for the ChromeBox Kodi E-Z install....but screwed up on the last step when I managed to select internal HD as the USB for installation of Libreelec instead of the attached USB stick which had the image on it (menu screen was not all within my TV screen so I couldn't really see the numbers presented as options)......so it was just stuck on "installing from hardrive" -- I then powered off the device hoping I would be prompted with the boot menu again.....but I get nothing...just a black screen. Can anyone please help me fix this or have I managed to brick my device?

Hi all,

Sorry for the noob question here, but I recently got a new Asus Chrombox that I would like to install Libreelec on. Since I have a current NUC running OpenElec, I was wondering if it is possible to clone all my settings/configurations/skin to the Asus box by going into the OpenElec setting and doing a backup and then putting that backup tar file in the "backup folder" on the Asus after I install Libreelc? Would that transfer over all my add-ons, settings and current skin used by the NUC?

Or, would I need to upgrade my NUC from OpenElec to Libreelec first, then do a backup, and then put the backup .tar file on the Asus after installling Libreelec? Just trying to save myself a lot of work configuring the new Asus box. Any advise, step-by-step instructions to enable me to do this would be much appreciated!!