Posts by willyfan

There are no LE 7.90/8.0 builds for generic S905 yet. Soon support for generic S905 will be merged to master LE branch and then you will get Kodi 17. For that I need time.
    [hr]

Thank you. Can you also post dmesg from Android?

And in the meantime you can also test this: LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20160829151228-r23306-gfccda1b.img.gz

Fantastic work, now wifi is ok!!!
    Do you need anyway dmesg from android?
    Good work!!

kszaq this is the dmesg | paste output (to HaZM ) - I hope to be understood what you need..

Hi to all.
    I done a lot of testing with my KII PRO device.
    Many bugs is solved.
    Power off and restart is working OK
    HD audio like DTS Master Audio is OK ( I don't tried with DD TrueHD, I will try in next days.
    4K is OK, at 3840 X 2160 24p. There is some problem at 4096 X 2160, a DCI resoolution. If the box is set to this resolution, play of video is not good. If the box is set to 3840 X 2160, play of video is good, ALSO VIDEO AT 4096.
    As kszaq told me, wifi is still not working, and also DVB-T internal tuner.

KII Pro: Update don't work.
    I downloaded the img in the .update folder, restart and wait for update. When finish update, the BOX restart but the first logo is not LibreElec but original.
    I copied the two new files (aml_autoscript and correct device tree renamed)

At the end, The box don't restart anymore, it stop on the first ORIGINAL (not LibreElec) Logo and not go away.

BIG PROBLEM: my box don't restart anymore also without the SD, so I loose the android original Install!! Please help me!

willyfan Thank you for the logs. And sorry to say that your WiFi chip is not supported even in the latest drivers released 2 days ago by Amlogic. I will try to add it manually but not for the next build - a test build soon after I upload the next version?

Thanks kszaq, in the meantime I'm testing all wired. I'm using a old wifi extender with a ethernet connection, it work (I have the router far from my home, in the office two floor up...).
    Tomorrow, I want test with my equipment 4K video play (I have a 4K monitor) and HD audios, like DTS Master audio and dolby true HD.
    I don't know if multichannel PCM audio work, I will try. I have some bluray images of audio disk (pink floyd and others) with HD multichannel 96/24 PCM audios, I hope it work.

Please give me a result of the following commands:

Code
    cat /sys/bus/sdio/devices/*/device; cat /sys/bus/sdio/devices/*/vendor
    lsusb -v

[hr]
    In Libre Elec by SSH

Without logs I can't promise the driver will be there as I don't know what's the WiFi chip inside device. As I'm finishing work on a next release your WiFi will probably still not work.

I understand, I will wait for release after...
    How I can test what wifi chip there is inside? And what kind of log you need?
    [hr]
    If is useful, I found this info about wifi:
    dhd; IEEE 802.11 b/g/n; Broadcom 4329/30; AP Mode

A new build is almost ready, I only need to prepare device trees for your devices as the new kernel needs some changes and we can't use device tree from internal memory.

I can also see that Amlogic uploaded new sources to their Openlinux site, I will see if we can use the latest drivers. [emoji56]

As you asket I posted in the dedicated trherad the dtb file of my device ripped from original android ROM upgrade. Hope is useful.