Posts by jane_t

Just to add an update for this, I manually downloaded the latest version of the plug in 6.7 and that installed, but I have given up as I was not able to work out all the hoops to get a google outh api set of keys to go with it.

I think I will just stick to using Cast To Kodi for now. I think the Certificate error on the update list might need sorting though.

I have not used my LibreElec option for a while, but when I did it upgraded.

The Youtube plugin had an error so I tried reinstalling but it failed.

I have done a manual upgrade using LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.1.img.gz, but it still fails when trying to install the plugin

The full log is here http://ix.io/2hQy

I wondered if these errors are the problem

Thanks for the write up. If you disable and then enable the Add in the settings should be updated. When I have time I will change and retest the script, I will set it re-read the parameters each time it loops.

I have been writing a Kodi add on which uses RI Tools to control the Fan Shim.

I have this working nicely turning the Fan on and off and changing the light based on the temperature.

I want to get the current CPU percentage to turn on the Fan quickly if the CPU goes to over 90% and stays there.

I know this can be called easily in a Skin, but I can't work out how to call it in a service addon.

I should mention this is my first attempt at a Kodi add on so I am probably missing something obvious.