Posts by MrSoul

Thank you for your answers !

Indeed, I tell myself the same thing (bug or missing feature).

However, I repeat my question: Is there a conf file that allows you to add a parameter to the command launched by the interface?

Or is it possible to mount this DVD drive other than SCSI?

The question was asked from the first message:

So, here is my question, can we modify the LibreElec parameters to add the SCSI ejection option so that it works directly from the interface?

Or, can we add a shortcut on a joystick to have a SCSI ejection?

If I have to put the whole question in the title, it's going to be a very long title!

Moreover, I would add that English is not my mother tongue and that I've never been very good at languages. So sorry for not being great at explaining my problem ;)

Yes, I had already guessed that if the command only works in SCSI, the drive is mounted in SCSI.

But that doesn't answer my question. Is there a way to modify LibreElec so that the interface launches the command with the command line option "-s"?

The DVD drive is properly mounted on /dev/sr0.

My Pi is not connected to the internet, so it's done manually:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From line 290 to 293...

Hello,

I currently have a small problem with my LibreElec (9.2.0) on RPI 3B+ and a DVD Slot In drive connected to USB.

When I put a CD-Audio in the drive, no problem, I can read and eject the disc.

When I place a DVD in the player, it can be played without any problem, but when I click on the eject button, nothing happens.

If I try to go through the file manager, same thing, no ejecting the disc.

By SSH, here are some unsuccessful commands :

Bash
    # eject
    eject: /dev/cdrom: Input/output error
    # eject -t
    # eject -T

However, when I use the SCSI ejection version, Miracle, it works:

Bash
    # eject -s

So, here is my question, can we modify the LibreElec parameters to add the SCSI ejection option so that it works directly from the interface?

Or, can we add a shortcut on a joystick to have a SCSI ejection?

Thank you in advance

Thanks Da Flex for the help, after a few adventures, I finally managed to have a module that works perfectly, so I share the method:

I have added both modules in config.txt :

Code
    dtoverlay=hifiberry-dacplus
    dtoverlay=i2c-rtc

Then connected my raspberry pi to the internet to get a precise date thanks to NTP.

I then ran the following command:

Code
    echo ds3231 0x68 | tee /sys/class/i2c-dev/i2c-1/device/new_device
    hwclock -w

I finally created the file /storage/.config/autostart.sh with the following commands:

Code
    (
     echo ds3231 0x68 | tee /sys/class/i2c-dev/i2c-1/device/new_device;
     /sbin/hwclock -u -s;
    ) &

nohup script.sh &

Finally, by SSH, make the file executable:

Code
    chmod +x /storage/.config/autostart.sh

After the reboot and even without internet, I keep a correct time.

Hello,

I am configuring LibreELEC (9.0.2) for a media center project that is progressing well (Raspberry Pi + HifiBerry Dac+ + DS3231SN RTC module in a recycled iMac).

However, I have a little problem, this media center will never be connected to the Internet for good reason, I live in a home that is not connected to any network (except a little sharing of 4G connection on my smartphone), so I have a little problem with the time that is not kept by the Raspberry.

So I would like to be able to configure all these devices.

For the Hifiberry, no problem, it can be configured in Kodi, but for the RTC, it's another story.

In "/flash/overlays", I crossed some modules that interest me:

- hifiberry-dacplus.dtbo

- i2c-rtc-gpio.dtbo

- i2c-rtc.dtbo

- spi-rtc.dtbo

Which RTC module should be added to config.txt?

Do I have to put the HifiBerry module back in?

Won't there be a conflict between the two? (and how to possibly counter them?)

Thank you in advance for your help!