Posts by MrSoul

Thank you for your answers !

Indeed, I tell myself the same thing (bug or missing feature).

However, I repeat my question: Is there a conf file that allows you to add a parameter to the command launched by the interface?

Or is it possible to mount this DVD drive other than SCSI?

The question was asked from the first message:

So, here is my question, can we modify the LibreElec parameters to add the SCSI ejection option so that it works directly from the interface?

Or, can we add a shortcut on a joystick to have a SCSI ejection?

If I have to put the whole question in the title, it's going to be a very long title!

Moreover, I would add that English is not my mother tongue and that I've never been very good at languages. So sorry for not being great at explaining my problem ;)

Yes, I had already guessed that if the command only works in SCSI, the drive is mounted in SCSI.

But that doesn't answer my question. Is there a way to modify LibreElec so that the interface launches the command with the command line option "-s"?

The DVD drive is properly mounted on /dev/sr0.

My Pi is not connected to the internet, so it's done manually:

From line 290 to 293...

I'm sorry I'm only answering now, I didn't see your answer.

No, I did not solder the RTC module to the DAC, I soldered a new row of pins on the parallel GPIO port of the HifiBerry and connected it with wires.

Hello,

I currently have a small problem with my LibreElec (9.2.0) on RPI 3B+ and a DVD Slot In drive connected to USB.

When I put a CD-Audio in the drive, no problem, I can read and eject the disc.

When I place a DVD in the player, it can be played without any problem, but when I click on the eject button, nothing happens.

If I try to go through the file manager, same thing, no ejecting the disc.

By SSH, here are some unsuccessful commands :

Shell-Script
    1. # eject
    2. eject: /dev/cdrom: Input/output error
    3. # eject -t
    4. eject: /dev/cdrom: Input/output error
    5. # eject -T
    6. eject: /dev/cdrom: Input/output error

However, when I use the SCSI ejection version, Miracle, it works:

Shell-Script
    1. # eject -s

So, here is my question, can we modify the LibreElec parameters to add the SCSI ejection option so that it works directly from the interface?

Or, can we add a shortcut on a joystick to have a SCSI ejection?

Thank you in advance

Thanks Da Flex for the help, after a few adventures, I finally managed to have a module that works perfectly, so I share the method:

I have added both modules in config.txt :

Code
    1. dtoverlay=hifiberry-dacplus
    2. dtoverlay=i2c-rtc

Then connected my raspberry pi to the internet to get a precise date thanks to NTP.

I then ran the following command:

Code
    1. echo ds3231 0x68 | tee /sys/class/i2c-dev/i2c-1/device/new_device
    2. hwclock -w

I finally created the file /storage/.config/autostart.sh with the following commands:

Code
    1. (
    2. echo ds3231 0x68 | tee /sys/class/i2c-dev/i2c-1/device/new_device;
    3. /sbin/hwclock -u -s;
    4. ) &
    5. nohup script.sh &

Finally, by SSH, make the file executable:

Code
    1. chmod +x /storage/.config/autostart.sh

After the reboot and even without internet, I keep a correct time.

Hello,

I am configuring LibreELEC (9.0.2) for a media center project that is progressing well (Raspberry Pi + HifiBerry Dac+ + DS3231SN RTC module in a recycled iMac).

However, I have a little problem, this media center will never be connected to the Internet for good reason, I live in a home that is not connected to any network (except a little sharing of 4G connection on my smartphone), so I have a little problem with the time that is not kept by the Raspberry.

So I would like to be able to configure all these devices.

For the Hifiberry, no problem, it can be configured in Kodi, but for the RTC, it's another story.

In "/flash/overlays", I crossed some modules that interest me:

- hifiberry-dacplus.dtbo

- i2c-rtc-gpio.dtbo

- i2c-rtc.dtbo

- spi-rtc.dtbo

Which RTC module should be added to config.txt?

Do I have to put the HifiBerry module back in?

Won't there be a conflict between the two? (and how to possibly counter them?)

Thank you in advance for your help!