Posts by dmsaudio

That looks complicated. Maybe I'll just stick to the cheap remote for now. Reading that thread it says kodi does not recognise the OK key and expects the enter key. That would seem like an odd omission in kodi not to responding to the OK key on a remote, rather than just treat it as the enter key by default.

The OK button works if I turn on the Air Mouse Function via a button on said remote, and stops when I turn Air mouse off via the same button. Therefore I am not fully convinced the remote is actually sending anything when I turn the Air Mouse off which would explain why I could not get the keymap editor to remap it.

Can anyone recommend a high quality 2.4G remote with dongle, with a keyboard on the rear ?

First thing I tried was the keymap editor but I still could not get it to respond to the OK button and map it to the Enter key. I will try again when I have a bit more time and hook up a regular mouse to give me mouse control as I am wrestling with the remote and the air mouse function.

I have a weird issue with the OK button not working on my new G60S remote. Some history... I have a cheap mx3 remote from aliexpress but after a few recent add-on updates a few weeks ago from the official kodi repo, the OK button on that stopped working. I plugged in a regular usb mouse and reset the input settings and the air mouse function which brought the OK button back to life on the mx3. I cannot remember which add-ons got updated though. I normally have the mouse function turned off so no air mouse. Just navigation and the OK button with a querty keyboard on the back. This seems to be working now.

However I have just bought a new better quality remote G60Pro from aliexpress and again the OK button does nothing. All the other buttons work fine and the enter key on the back of the remote which has a keyboard does what the OK button should do. According to the manual of the new remote, the OK button sends the same function as the Enter key on the keyboard. Doing the reset to default of the input settings does not fix it and on this remote, the OK button only works when the air mouse is enabled. I have also tried a clean install of 11.03 and 11.05.

Has anyone else had any issues with the OK button not working on some remotes if the air mouse is disabled.

The home hub is a page on the TV where you can change what each of the hdmi inputs have connected to them, such as dvd player, streaming box, pc, home theatre, console etc. Since I set the hdmi input of the pi4 to be something other than a PC, the TV enables the AI video options but it reverts back to pc mode on the pi4 reboot despite still retaining the correct ident in the hub page. The TV just ignores this setting on pi4 reboot.

I mostly wanted the Tru Motion option (Cinematic mode) and some of the mpeg AI improvements on LOW. It does feel like this issue is more of an LG 'feature'. Why LG cannot honour what input type is set to seems baffling logically.

I have sent a support to LG so we will see what they say. Thank-you for the replies.

I have just upgraded my TV as per the title. When I boot Libreelect 11.03 on my Pi4b the TV detects it as PC mode and disables most of the AI video enhancements that improve picture quality. It states that these features are not available in PC mode.

Now if I go to the TV Home Hub page on the LG remote, then options, edit inputs and change the input that the Pi4-Libreelect is already plugged into, to identify it as say a streaming box or just a generic hdmi, pc mode is disabled on the TV and I then have all the TV video enhancements available. Great....

However if I then power down the Pi4b-Libreelect, the next boot, or reboot for that matter, the TV again detects it as PC mode and disables the AI video enhancements. This is even though the options in the TV home hub have not changed and still mark that input as say a Streaming Box. I then have to edit that home hub option again and toggle it to anything else and back to Streaming Box to force the TV out of PC mode.

It seems like the TV is either not honouring the ident in the home hub setting when I make it not as a PC and/or Libreelect is sending the TV an ident at boot that it is a PC. I cannot figure if this is a LG TV bug or if it just needs a Libreelect config adjustment.

Greetings...

I am running LibreElec 9.2 and am trying to play these HD radio streams listed here

High Quality 320kbps streams for all BBC radio stations - 2 Channel - HiFi WigWam

In particular

bbc_6music.m3u8

I downloaded and transferred the m3u8 file onto LibreElec music folder since it is easier than typing in the long url

I have installed IPTV Simple Client and entered the config section. I set IPTV to look for the stream file locally rather than entering a remote URL and chose the m3u8 file.

But I cannot get anything to appear under TV or Radio to stream. The stream works fine under VLC for example. I just want a simple streamer that can load this file.

Any other suggestions ?

Thank you in Advance

I need to buy another sd card but reading the comments on the link the other person tried a sandisk card with the same issue. I guess I should buy another card other than sandisk or samsung to try Raspbian so I don't trash my libreelect setup.

in my log it shows what appears to be some data transfer at stages but always with the -- err 0 which I would hope to mean no errors encountered. The thread in the link seems to imply the kernel at fault/bug.

Hi all... Hope someone can help.

I am running on a pi3 with a 3A psu, fitted inside an aluminium case that also acts as an heatsink. SD card is a 32Gb Samsung Evo Class 10.

Once kodi is running it works fine for most of the time but the boot up is painfully slow..

Here is the log file gathered from ssh into the box and running journalctl -b 0 --no-pager

Log= http://ix.io/1wxd

Here is a section of the log.... you will see a 10 second delay at the end as it waits and a mmc timeout occurs. Someone else reported a similar issue sometime back and they said they tried other sd cards with no effect. mmc0 Timeout waiting for hardware interrupt · Issue #2392 · raspberrypi/linux · GitHub

No idea how to fix this.