Posts by FlT4ever

I have the exact same problem regarding a G22 remote air mouse remote, but in reverse...it works fine on any Android device (phone, TV box, etc.) but in Windows the ok button don't register anything. I need it to work on Windows as I have many other apps, TV, NAS Movie server, Game emulators and PC games running from a seamless Kodi interface. No Android box is strong enough for that, not even the shield. Yes, I'm lazy changing input to my Switch, then my Wii, then my TV, etc.

All other buttons on the remote works fine, I can even set Netflix, Prime, etc. to open in Chrome kios mode. Is there anything I can do to have the ok/select button working in Windows? For the record, the button will work if the mouse mode is on (exactly like this post's OP said regarding his remote).

I'm so close...the goal is simple, have everything I need on one TV input and this one button is the only thing keeping me from having this working flawlessly. For the record I tried at least 10 different remotes, I have them all here. Either they're less close to work or their layout aren't professional enough.

Much appreciate any help, please!

I'm clearly doing something wrong. I just finished...

installing LibreElec 9.2 generic (Done from scratch using the right files/USB boot from LIbreElec's website)

done on Intel I3 system, Acer with onboard video/HDMI

then installed zach morris IAGL's addon

installed GameLauncher's Retroarch and added several cores

then configured IAGL to launch external with GameLauncher with path to "storage/.kodi/addons/game.retroarch"

added the associated cores in IAGL

Still no sound in any games or cores, why? But in LibreElec, sound is ok.

Is anyone able to help me please? I even went to buy a brand new video card Nvidia GT710 and I still don't have any sound in retroarch. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry to bother again but I need help with sound issues now. I know there is a lot of posting on many forum about it. I learned as much as I could and troubleshooted for days but so far I still have no sound.

I’m on generic AMD PC onboard video output via HDMI to TV.

First, everything fresh installed = no sound for any roms or cores (video is fine)

Second, I’ve ssh to my PC, used aplay -l and found card 0: Generic [HD-Audio Generic], device 3: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]

Then went in Settings->Audio->Audio device in the retroarch GUI and I typed in "hw:0,3" without the "

Third, I also tried fresh installs of older LibreElec / Retroarch combo, still no sound.

Sound works just fine in kodi so I'm pretty sure the problem is in retroarch.

Can anybody help me please?

Hi there,

God I hope someone can help me, I really tried for 2 days.

My setup is a generic PC (AMD) with a fresh install of LibreElec 9.2, Gamestarter 3.0 (for RetroArch) and IAGL.

I loaded RetroArch with the corresponding emulator used in IAGL. In IAGL settings, I've set the System Type to Gamestarter Addon, the RetroArch System Folder to "storage/.kodi/addons/game.retroarch". Now when I load a rom, it just crashes back to Kodi, whyyyyyy?? :cry:

**UPDATE**

So sorry, I Just noticed it actually works for N64 games. It just doesn't work for NES ones. Is that weird? I was using FCEU, I thought it was kinda the best for NES.

My first post, be gentle please. I know there's a lot of cases like this on the net so I'm really sorry. I tried them all, it doesn't matter how I setup the -Audio Device under the Chrome Configuration....HDMI:card=PCH...--alsa-output-device=plughw:x,y...tried x and y with all the number combinations, etc.

Here's what my Libreelec 9.1.501 tells me as system audio: "ALSA: HDA Intel PCH, SAM SAMSUNG on HDMI #0"

What device number is that?

Also, I enabled SSH but when I press ctrl alt 3, the screen goes black and I have to force reboot the system. Gotta say, the SSH thing is a bit beyond my expertise level.

I'm on Intel 8th gen, coffeelake. onboard video and audio. I've been at this for soo long I swear I'll kiss anyone that can make this work!