Posts by skizzetti

I'm only aware of the phoenixsuit that can boot the box from a pc via usb by cable.

Or if you have a kernel in EMMC or SPI that can boot anything else from usb or wherever.

Usually if Allwinner SOCs are presented with an SD that will always take priority to boot. Can you see a fat formatted SD from Android?

First of all, Thank you for your answer Lumpi!

Unfortunately I can't see any formatted SD from Android, at this point I think that I have a HW problem with SD reader present on the box

It's strange, because the box boot every time with Android (even if the sd card is inserted). Is there a way to force boot from SD card?

It seems that micro sd slot doesn't work it doesn't see any sd card! I tried with some micro SD cards. Is there a way to boot box using a USB stick inserted in a USB port?

Hi all, I have a Tanix TX6. I can't boot box from SD.

I prepare a SD with Rufus and I try with Win32 creator also, but I can't boot from SD.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Yes, if a bootable SD card is present, the system starts from this SD card. You can boot Android if you power off the device, eject the SD card and power on the device again.

I have done all, as you said, but the system doesn't starts from SD card. Is there any other thing that I can do?

Download Tanix TX6 image from here (.img.gz), extract it, so you have only .img file and burn it to microSD card with some tool like Etcher, dd, win32 disk imager or something similiar.

Thank you so much!
    Just another question: After burned file image on SD card, how can I choose wich image will be start on boot?
    Start automatically with libreelec if the microSD is present?

Thank's a lot!

Sorry I'm newby. Is there anyone that explane to me step by step how to install libreelec in TX6 box?
    I read all thread but I don't understand very well how I can do.
    Please thank you so much