Posts by Liersi

    Well, updated ok. But strange, right after the update, the firetv remote didn't work. Went to Bluetooth and it was there, but not connected. I tried to connect it, no luck, said auth error. Disconnected it and was able to connect but it won't control the menu anymore. Anybody else have issues?

    Same with my Harmony Companion remote on RPi4. Gone. No input at all. Couldn't reconnect so far but I'll keep trying.

    Hey Tenbrink,

    what you describe sound like what a few of us are discussing over here: LibreELEC 9.2 beta 1 video judder and stuttering.

    The current fix, if it's that, is to try and set your audio output channels to less than 4 and see if the studder improves. There's still the odd jerk, but nothing like before. Check and see if that helps you. Like you report here, all of us checked and saw no dropped frames.

    You guys are on to something. I had a chance to test your audio theory and it works. More time and tests need to expand the use cases, but reducing audio output to 2 channels over HDMI immediately cleared up the judder on my go-to test sequence (a long, slow, regular pan). I tried a few different files that I'd tried before and sure engouh, gone there, too. As kro mentioned, I saw the odd judder when subs hadn't been on in a while, but so far I've seen nothing like the judder before. Now to find out what's causing it...Great job narrowing it down guys.

    Just to add another voice to the pile: I'm experiencing exactly what krobolbus describes, particularly the part about it not showing in logs at all and being sporadic in nature. I keep using the same sequence, a very regular pan, to test, and sometimes it doesn't judder at all. Frame matching to video is on, matching to display is off (was never needed on Pi). Files can be 24 flat or 23.976, doesn't matter, there's irregular judder.

    I'll try playing with the audio settings kro, thanks for that idea.

    I don't know if it's a known issue, but I came here for the same reason. Like you say, it's only in some files, and I can't find the constant. h264/h265, 24/23.98, some fluid, some jerky. I'll try to produce some logs tonight, otherwise the good people working on this have nothing to go on. Just wanted to let you know you're not the only one seeing this.