Posts by chris72arg

Hello. I've a problem with TVHeadEnd in LE -Jarvis- (for RPi3). Some IPTV streams (m3u8 muxes) are very unstable (stops all the time) but only when played with TVH (Simple Client or directly -playlist loader- works great).

I just configured an automatic IPTV Network, choose 15 seconds as timeout, added some muxes (http://....m3u8 stream files) and "Restar on Error" and "Continue even if descrambling" are marked (Config - Stream - HTSP).

The problem occurs with some streams that (while playing) the bandwidth (monitored in Status -> Stream) oscillate/goes from "X" (1000, 2000, etc..) to "0" bytes (1000-0-500-900-0-1200-0-and so on..) continuously.

So when the timeout reaches 15 seconds and detect the bandwith in "0", restarts the stream immediately ("service instance is bad, reason: No input detected" -> "restarting channel..").
    But if the bandwidth is not "0" (in that moment) the stream continues.

This Is like the "timeout" configured in Networks just detect every X seconds if the connection is alive (monitoring their bandwith) and not checking if the connection is out (with bandwith equal to 0) for X seconds.

These streams plays OK using VLC, PVR Simple Client or directly from Favourites in Kodi (not using TVH).
    (it's not the connection, these streams just transmit in this way)

Could I set something in TVH to solve this?

Thanks a lot,
    and sorry for my english!
    Christian