Posts by lyes87

for any one interested i found the trick i had to change aml_autoscript to streambus_autoscript as i found in the uboot loads from streambus_autoscript no aml_autoscript in uboot.

for any one interested i found the trick i had to change aml_autoscript to streambus_autoscript as i found in the uboot loads from streambus_autoscript no aml_autoscript in uboot.

hello dear balbes150 , or any experienced

i hope you can help me. i own chinese tv box with dvbs2 and amlogic S905 chip android 5.1 updated to 6 .. tried libreelec coreelec armbian no success to activate multiboot env and no booting

if i use aml_autoscripte zip get error not signed. using tv box update app

when i signed it got secure check failed. and normaly just dummy file to invoke recovery mode.

using reset botton and powering or power on with menu from remote, both just get me to recovery

with cannot load volume /misc

used 3 sdcard and usb drive. libreeelec tool, rufus, win32tool, used fat and fat32, Burned img and img.gz

used 2G part, 512mb, 32mb,

i couldnt find my mistake or this box needs trick. three days of searching and testing no success.

device and clones :

qviart undro 4K | ott 1200 4K | echolink tornado V9 uhd | tiger ultimate K10 | SAMSAT VOGUE ONE | gotit gt2017 | Icosium A1

Latest gn ott 1200 4k firmware zip.

20190711_1545-df96c5ba514d2bf542de84b4723b8b9e

attachment files bootloader, sdcard burn uboot, build.prop