Posts by ALX1S

Hello,

I would like to ask if there something could provide some light here, cause I don't have any clue why LE (9.2.6) is not reproducing audio when it's connected to a Philips TV (by HDMI). The system recognize the audio output (System - Audio - Audio output device), but there is no sound. The only way is by using an external miniplug speaker (connected by mini-plug). Replies to simple questions:

TV has audio and is not muted (tested with another devices and with kodi when i switch HDMI cable from old one to new one)Other HDMI devices are working (on both HDMI)LE was working with previous TV, no configurations changes.NO changes on the HDMI cableBuild on Intel NUCHave been using Kodi Linux builds for several years.

If I switch to previous TV everything works fine (display old TV name on output information), if I switch the HDMI to the new TV everything continue working (keeps displaying the previous TV name). After a while or Kodi restart audio is messed up (and new tv is displayed on the output option) I could say that this is driver related issue, but I don't know how to select / use the "configuration" / "drivers" from old tv into the new one.

{https://wiki.libreelec.tv/configuration/edid} I proceed to follow this instructions (automated and manual) to save display drivers configuration, but it did not work... I happen to see the drivers configuration stored in /sys/class/drm/card0-DP-1/edid but when i check "running" drivers they are the new ones.

Thanks

Alex

Hello,

First of all, thanks you for this great OS that i has been using for a while.

I would like to ask if someone has have faced the following issue after installing 9.1.002 & after that 9.0.2 into a PC-Stick (is a generic clon from Intel stick)

When the installation was completed, it did not show me the networks on the initial wizard. I Checked the LE add-on options and Wlan & BT are enabled, but it looks likes there are not drivers for my Hw components.

I tried with 8.2.5, 8.0.2 & 7.0.3 but it looks like the mother can not boot into those ones.... Weird....

I saw a post from erythros, that he made a build for an Intel stick, but this is not my HW. (Intel Compute Stick BOXSTCK1A8LFCL)

Is there a way to find out the drivers for my HW components and install them somehow? I am kinda lost with out SSH console and other TTY are not responding (never use them before anyway)...

HW Specs

Model: PC Stick

Boad Manofacturer: AMI Coproration

Mother product Name: Aptio CRB

CPU: Intel Atom Z3735F

RAM: 2Gb

Thanks,

Alexis C.