Posts by hib1000

I have had to rebuild my box from scratch and i'm trying to implement the reboot after returning from the suspend state again, but i'm having no luck and wondered if anyone could help. The steps I have taken are;

1) Create a folder in /storage/.config/ called /sleep.d

2) Created a notepad file in windows called 01-reboot-script.power and added the contents;

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    case "$1" in
    pre)
    ;;
    post)
    systemctl restart kodi
    ;;
    esac

3) Copied the file across to /storage/.config/sleep.d using WinSCP

4) Made 01-reboot-script.power executable by running

Code
    chmod +x /storage/.config/sleep.d/01-reboot-script.power

Thats it.

BUT when i suspend Kodi and return from the suspend state no reboot happens - i'm losing my mind on this as I didn't have any issues last time!

Any help is appreciated :)

your scripts work good over putty ssh and cures the problem but do not work over a power script. I do not know why. Using a script to restart Kodi helps too:

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    case "$1" in
    pre)
    ;;
    post)
    systemctl restart kodi
    ;;
    esac

I have the same issue (no sound over HDMI after suspend), BUT this script works brilliantly for me, as it fixes the audio issue AND essentially logs out the current logged-on user, which is perfect as i have multiple profiles and don't want to accidentally leave the "parent" profile logged in.

So thankyou! :)

Hardware - AMD APU Athlon 5350 with Radeon R3
    Version - LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.004 ALPHA

Using the profile select screen after boot, selecting any other profile except for 'Master' causes LibreELEC to ' soft reset' back to the Krypton load screen and then back to the profile screen.
    This can happen 3 or 4 times until eventually it will successfully login.

I don't use any addons or skins at all, and the two profiles are fairly simple, one for me (password protected) and one for the kids that points to a different library.

I've attached a log but I can't see anything related to the reboot.