Posts by bionor

Thank you so much, both of you :) This fixed it. Sorry for the late reply, but I didn't get the chance to look at it until now. In the end I ended up copying the xorg.conf from my Ubuntu install and adapting it with this here because I have two screens, one monitor connected via DVI and a TV connected via HDMI, so that way the setting got applied to the correct screen. In hindsight it might have sufficed to to just change from screen 0 to screen 1, but at least now it works :)

Hi, I've just installed LibreELEC on my computer because I had some issues with Kodi on my regular Ubuntu install, but now I get huge screen tearing as I also did on my Ubuntu. This is as far as I know a well known issue with Nvidia on Linux. On Ubuntu I just had to enable "force full composition pipeline" in Nvidia settings to fix it, but I'm not sure how to do this on LibreELEC. Also, I'd like that to be permanent, because on Ubuntu it seems to go away after a restart. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yes, sorry, just wrote wrong. I have Libre and did it as you say. Anyway, I just did it with DD instead and now have it running. Only problem now is I have huge screen tearing as I did on my Ubuntu install. There, I had to enable " force full composition pipeline" in Nvidia settings to fix it. Do you know how to do that in LibreELEC?

Hi all :) As the title says, I'm trying to create a bootable USB to use on my system as Kodi struggles with my Nvidia driver for some reason, so I was advised to use OpenElec instead. I've downloaded the creator, followed to instructions on how to start it, but nothing happens. After a few seconds the marker in Terminal just stops blinking.