Posts by jimbo34

I'm using a pi 4 connected to an LG 4K tv. When I set the Kodi display to 4K, the display scaling shrinks and covers only 1/4 of the top left of the screen. 1080p and below fill the screen completely. This is the same for 4K menu and 4K video display. Is this a bug or is there a setting that needs to be changed somewhere? thanks for everyones help on the forum so far!

one last thing to try if you haven't already, unplug all other HDMI devices from your tv, then switch off the TV and the pi, then switch them back on again. I had to do this once before with a Pi2 to get CEC working.

I had similar problems with the 2GB version on an lg tv. I solved it by using the HDMI port closest to the power socket then going into the CEC settings, I think under peripherals and setting HDMI port to 1.

This week I've upgraded my libreelec setup from a Pi 2 to a Pi 4. Everything is working mostly ok apart from scanning channels in TVHeadend v4.2.

Using a DVB-T tuner in my Pi2 and the mux list for madrid, 11 muxes are scanned successfully giving me 30 or so channels so it appears the mux settings, the aerial and cabling are ok. However, using the same DVB-T tuner in my Pi 4, only 2 muxes are scanned successfully. The rest appear as failed.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to troubleshoot further or what to change to get it working? I've tried both the USB3 and USB2 ports. I've tried to change some of the mux settings to auto but this hasn't worked. I've tried the various driver packs available in libreelec but this doesn't appear to help. so now I'm a bit stuck!