Posts by pawkon

Please confirm if I got it right.

If I will change PKG_VERSION and PKG_SHA256 in libretro.uae to the newest version from here GitHub - libretro/libretro-uae: P-UAE libretro WIP and hit the scripts/build i will get only compiled version of github repo without usable zip file. So I need also to change PKG_VERSION and PKG_SHA256 in game.libretro.uae to the newest version from GitHub - kodi-game/game.libretro.uae: UAE for Kodi and run scripts/create_addon to create zip which will be ready to install in kodi. I can also run only scripts/create_addon on game.libretro.uae after changing PKG_VERSION and PKG_SHA256 in both files to get the newest version compiled and created the usable zip file. And if I want to rebuild the addon after changes the simplest way is to remove target/addons/name-of-addon.

Is that correct?

Hi,

since 2 days I'm trying to compile an addon from github. I have some experience with cross compiling for openwrt or simple compiling in Linux but I have a problem with this one. There is a plenty information over the internet but useless for me or I'm missing something crucial for that. I have compiled newest version of Libreelec from github. All went well. Now I wanted to compile libretro-uae. There is an older version in the sources of libreelec so I changed version and sha256 in mk file From wiki i thought that there is an easy way like PROJECT=RPi DEVICE=RPi2 ARCH=arm scripts/create_addon libretro-uae but I'm getting error

Code
    ERROR: no addons matched for filter libretro-uae
    For more information type: ./scripts/create_addon --help
    *********** FAILED COMMAND ***********
    addons+=" $(get_addons ${1})"

This way I was able to compile game.libretro.uae but this one is very old so I also changed the mk file for that but making so I'm getting the same error. What am I missing? ho to get i to compile?

Hi,

Is there a way to enable remote control before master lock in Kodi? I have enabled master lock for Kodi but my rpi zero doesn't have mouse or keyboard. I would like to be able to send the master lock code for example by Kore Android App. How to do this ?

Thanks