Posts by Sanity

I'm new to LibreELEC but have been using kodi for many years on windows.

Few issues that i've noted so far is screen tearing when browsing around. I've tried multiple skins but the tearing is present on all.

Also I'm having hard time scanning tv shows to library.

I'm using mysql server and the problem is both on my pi 3 and pi 4 so dont think its pi 4 related.

Scanning works perfect on my windows setup but hangs when trying to update library on my pi's. I guess i can skip updating from my pi's but would love that to work too.

I have a mini-hdmi adapter for my pi4. bought it cheap but it supports 4@60fps without issues.

I have not tried HDR as there is no support for it atm but i think that will also work.

Sorry i missread, I have a micro adapter. Should be same though as long as all pins are used.

Short update on my own nightly build that I made yesterday with all the latest code. It's quite stable and both H.264 and H.265 video play smoothly. There is a problem though with the HDMI output. My TV has a 720p display but when the HDMI output is 1080p instead of downscaling the image the TV crops the output and only displays the upper left part of the output. I'm not sure if feedback on a nightly build is appreciated but I wanted to share it anyway. ;)

I don't expect output issues on a 1080p tv so for people who want to try this out I've made a torrent magnet of it. All this is is a build from the current source code in Github, for the RPi4 obviously.

Checksums:

MD5 - d9fb3e6acc97780e2b5b0f5049f9888f

SHA-256 - a021d8585df8e76a3bf21b9e78539946143e7e7169c8c3e31fec5e522a148397

Link seems down?