Posts by Nayed

you can use 2 or 4 positive and 6 negative for 5v or 1 positive and 6 negative for 3.3v and then pin 18 to control...if you r going for the PWM script just use 5v and set speeds from script....if you r going for just ON/OFF script use 3.3v as fan when ON will always be on full throttle and may be bit noisy on 5v.

I prefer this one with the speed adjustment but which one will you recommend? Could you share your exact script and how you set it?

I red the forum before but there are a few scripts and several ways to launch them and as I am fully beginner I was puzzled

Are you using this circuit?

Dear All,

This is very interesting topic! Full respect for your job and inputs. I am quite new with rpi4 and what I saw.

There is a way to manage the fan speed with pin 17 under Raspberian(with resistor+transistor), here in LibreELEC I see solutions for pin 12 and 18.

I am puzzled now. Should I have to switch the pins under different OS?

Please help me to find the proper circuit with resistors/transistors and a script which is using the same pins on both Raspberian and LibreELEC

Thanks!

Dear Masters,

I have a Mxq Pro 4k s905 with Android p201-ota-20160331 on it.
    I took the last version of LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 and download the LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0.2.img, burn it on the SD card and changed the dtb file with the following files (gxbb_p200_1G_100M; gxbb_p200_k1_plus; gxbb_p201, gxl_p212_1g) from the device tree. None of them working.

Also when I recovery mode and try to load the SD card I can not see any files on the SD card which is a bit strange for me. They are there I can see them under Windows but not when I am trying to load it on the Mxq Pro 4k s905

I am missing something or I did not find the proper file from the device tree. Please give me a hand what mistake I am making? Why I can not see the files on the SD card on Android and what image file to use for my device.

Thank you in advance for your help!