Posts by cyxus2019

Hi, I have a new NAS unit that I am trying to mount on LibreELEC.

I have created a mount point at /storage/nas. I have created a file /storage/.config/system.d/storage-nas.mount with the contents:

I have issued the command systemctl enable storage-nas.mount

The drive does not mount however. If I look at the output of systemctl enable storage-nas.mount I get this:

This is weird on two fronts, firstly the date is wrong (although the date command shows the correct local time) and I am not sure the URI looks right (where did that http come from?) I've tried rebooting but this doesn't help either.

It looks right to me but something obviously isn't. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hi

I'm migrating to LibreELEC (9.0.2) on Raspberry Pi 3 from a mini PC running Ubuntu and Kodi. So far the experience has been good with easy installation and more stability; great job!

On my old box I used the sorttv script to keep my TV and Movie libraries neat and tidy. I'd like to keep using it on LibreELEC for the same reason. It depends on perl which I have noticed is not in the standard LibreELEC install. I've looked through the LibreELEC addons but haven't found one that includes perl. Is there a package that does?

I'm OK at compiling from source (not a pro by any respects but capable). How simple is it to get a dev environment up and running either on LibreELEC itself or cross-compile from PC?

Thanks!