Posts by angelbunny

The crash you listed is one I've seen once, but haven't been able to reproduce so far which has made tracking it down difficult (it's somewhere in Kodi). It's odd you are getting this crash so often.

I'm (fairly) sure if you keep trying you should be able to connect to your network. Not ideal I know, but this situation does seem a little unusual (based on local testing and lack of similar feedback so far).

On my end it is easily reproducible. It only crashes when trying to connect to the network. And no, I can not connect to the network, even when it does not crash. This problem is nonexistent in Raspbian, implying it is a software issue.

Does LibreELEC do vnc? I can privately give you ssh, if you want to explore and reproduce the issue yourself. Unfortunately I do not have a second Pi or sd card to absolutely verify this is a software issue.

Are you sure your system is rebooting, and that Kodi isn't crashing? If your system is actually rebooting then this might suggest a power related issue (or faulty hardware).

Can you see if you have a crash log in /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash.log (and upload it to a pastebin site if you do). Thanks.

I formatted the sd card to verify it wasn't a corrupt copy. Same problem. (I haven't verified the .img.gz I downloaded has the right md5/crc. I don't see where that's listed making it hard to check.)

Pastebin as requested:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

edit: Also, I'm using a new 3a power plug.