Posts by chrisstumpy

I have made some changes to some settings files in the github Kwiboo OpenPHT 1.9 - I am wanting now to get these into an Embedded S905W image so as to flash an SD card.

What are the steps? Can I compile and then integrate into the Veisen or other Embedded versions? The changes are to the cache value in advancedsettings.cpp (in xbmc/settings) - to increase the amount of cache and the readfactor. It is only one file I have changed

I am not an experienced c++ coder. Any help, greatly received. Anyone able to do it for me, message me and I can gladly compensate for time!

Hi,

I have OpenPHT Embedded installed on an android box (S905x) - I want to use the IR remote that came with the android box. Does anybody know how I can go about doing this? I understand it is something to do with LIRC. What xml/config files do I need to add, and where do I add them?

Ta

Hey, Ive had a recurring issue - I am logged into PHT and all my media folders are visible on screen and then suddenly connection is lost to the server and only search and watch online are repeated down the screen. It is still signed in and restarting the box makes all the media folders reappear every time. I have tried different versions of PMS, different operating systems on the servers, different server hosting companies - I have tried OpenPHT on 1gb s905 boxes, 2gb s905 boxes and Raspberry Pis - the problem keeps recurring. Sometimes once an hour, sometimes it will go 2 days and not happen.

Anyone have any thoughts cos it is driving me mad.

Hey, Ive had a recurring issue - I am logged into PHT and all my media folders are visible on screen and then suddenly connection is lost to the server and only search and watch online are repeated down the screen. It is still signed in and restarting the box makes all the media folders reappear. I have tried different versions of PMS, different operating systems on the servers, different server hosting companies - I have tried OpenPHT on 1gb s905 boxes, 2gb s905 boxes and Raspberry Pis - the problem keeps recurring. Sometimes once an hour, sometimes it will go 2 days and not happen.

Anyone have any thoughts cos it is driving me mad.