Posts by xyzzy7

Hi xyzzy7

I am able to run Librelec image on my Pine H64 model B. Is your Pine H64 is connected directly to the TV ? Or is it plug in an AVR ?

It need to be plug directly to the TV, it not work passing through an AVR.

Thanks for the quick reply. I am connecting directly to my TV and not going through an AVR. Which image did you use? I am very new to this and am probably missing something simple. Is there a base image I need to have before using the nightly builds? I tried using etcher to put the latest nightly build onto an SD card but wasn't sure if I need to do something else first.

Hi all,

First, thank you for all the time and work you all have put into this, I am just learning about these devices and appreciate all the support on these forums. I recently bought a Pine H 64 model B but am having trouble getting it to boot with a libreelec image. Sorry if this is obvious but are the images listed as "H6/pine_h64" compatible with the model B? When I flash the image to the SD card and power on I just get a steady green light but no hdmi output. Please let me know if there is anything I should try or if I am using the wrong image.