Posts by LITUATUI

If you want to run CE code from CE repos, run CE, and then you post "it doesn't work" messages in the CE forum where someone that cares about CE code issues might reply to your message.

I installed OpenVFD from CE repo because it isn't available on LibreELEC...

I didn't know if LibreELEC no longer supports OpenVFD or it was missing from the repo because of something else. By your extremely clear and helpful reply I guess it's no longer supported. Thanks!

Devices now being sold as S905W2 and S905Y4 have actually the long-awaited S805X2 SoC with efficient A35 cores and AV1 support. Naming in Amlogic devices is getting very confusing...

New Amlogic S805X2 Android TV devices with Full HD AV1 decoding
    long with Amlogic S805X2 chipset also appeared on the market new Android TV devices. That's why we decided to introduce you to a few Android TV Box and
    androidtvbox.eu

In my A95X F3 Air II the device tree is s905w2_ap201-4g.

Anyone did manage to get 5.x working with Beelink GT1 Ultimate (S912, 3GB, 1G Lan)? LibreELEC-S912.arm-9.0-devel-20181218091149-83ec702 does work, but 5.x img get stuck on LE boot img. Attached a boot with 2019.05.21. 0526 doesn#t provide that error but still stuck at boot screen.

I get the same error message: Failed to start Setup User cache dir

In my case with a H96 Mini (S905W). I'm just trying LibreELEC because CoreELEC support for PS3 gamepads has a bug. It stops working as soon as we boot to Android and go back to CoreELEC.