Posts by j.whitebrook

The latest build as of now is 7.0.3.010.

I tried this latest build but had an issue with CEC control from Panasonic TV - A95X (S905X). 7.0.2.090 worked fine, both running from internal memory.

Relevant lines (I assume) from log file are

Register - new cec device registered on cec->AOCEC: CEC Adapter (0000:0000)

and multiple instances of

ERROR: CecLogMessage - Write: write failed !

Dropped back to 7.0.2.009 and it worked again so not a problem for me, just letting you know.
    Many thanks for all your work.

Right, I meant to say micro sd card as a standard SD will never fit. So, again and as stated I have tried with "micro sd card" in my first response. So, it appears steps are still sketchy as I have tried with micro SD card. The LibreElec logo never appears, only the Nexbox boot animation logo, then goes to launcher home screen.

I have the same Netbox 95X and it does not have a reset switch so this boot method does not work. There is an alternative which I have used successfully, create a dummy.zip file in the root of the microSD card and use the Android update app to run this file. The box will reboot and find the Libreelec on the card. You only have to do this once, boot problems permitting, will now boot from SD card.

First of all thanks to Kaszq and Pulsar for their excellent work.

I have a Netbox A95X 2G+16G S905x and have been testing Kaszq test builds (up to test 5) and Pulsar's LibreELEC-S905X.aarch64-7.0.2.006.2 build.

I have had similar problems to others with an the tty access error on last three Kaszq builds; runs first time and everything is good CEC, Wi-Fi etc but reboot or return from suspend brings up tty error.

Pulsar build does not show same issue and only thing I have found so far is a failure to recover from suspend. Remote power on blue led for 3-4 sec then back to red.

I have a Micro II Audio Advantage USB spdif/optical output - works fine, DTS and Dolby Digital pass through to HDMI-less AV amp.