Posts by Lukyz

Hi, I would like to say that I'm completely untouched by Linux based systems i.e. I'm Windows user and my only experience is with LibreElec and Kodi on RPi4.

As title says I just switched from SD card to SSD and when doing so I upgraded to LE 9.91.7 everything works just fine except Argon One fan script and something that I assume is error when booting because it's trying boot from SD card and then from SSD. Is there any way how to skip this check? I tried to google it up but didn't find anything useful.

Thanks for any advice

Below I paste the part of screen I was able to capture

This works for me under LE 9.2:

https://www.argon40.com/learn/index.ph…-for-libreelec/

I just installed the latest LE 10 beta to test, unfortunately i now get a "Too many errors from stdin" error when running the script and the power button doesnt work.

Is there any solution how to make it work under LE 10? I just swiched to SSD thanks to Argon M2 and now the button and fan don't work.
    Thanks for any advice.

Hi there,

sry if this is known subject but I can't find anything on forum - is there any option to install LibreElec on specific partition without wiping whole HDD?

I have 2TB HDD full of movies and TV shows, I freed 15GB and created new partition which I would like use as system disk but installer says it wipe whole HDD not just partition - is there any way around it? /shrug

Thanks for any advice, L.