Posts by katie443

Try going into Settings-->Addons and then press the menu button and click on 'Check for updates' to update and install the base kodi addons. With brand new installs, I have to do this before I can install any addon.

I did that, but it only says no updates available.

When i go to "Settings -> Version Info" it shows:

Build: Kodi 18.0-BETA5 Git:18.0b5-Leia

Compiled: Dec 18 2018

Image file is LibreELEC-S912.arm-9.0-devel-20181218091149-83ec702.img.gz

Maybe the Beta5-Build is the problem regarding the repositories?

Thanks!

Hello,

i recently installed the latest Balbes150 image on my Minix Neo U9-H from 17th December 2018 based on kernel 3.14.

I used latest Rufus and burned it on a 32GB SD-Card. Libreelec is starting normally without any problems. I didn't change any settings in LE so far, so it's a fresh installation.

But what i do have is problems installing Add-ons, that have dependencies. e.g. "Enigma2 client" or "Sky Go". I also tried to install any other Add-on without success. Following error occurs every time while installing and is also written to the log file:

"the dependency kodi 1.0.14 could not be satisfied"

I couldn't find any hint when using the forum search, so maybe someone could help!

When i search the web, some ppl report, that they could solve the problem, after updating Kodi itself?!

Did anyone encounter a similiar problem?

Do i have to update Kodi? If yes, how can i do that?

Sorry for the probable "noob question", but i'm stuck at a stage, where i haven't found a way to move on.

Btw, i did re-install a few times, the error mentioned above still occurs.

Many thanks in advance!