Posts by blimpie

Hello ,

Thans for the quick reply . I used the official TBS open source drivers (fomerly ljalves) from the beginning but the problem occured only this week . So i reinstalled these drivers but with no effect . Also flash doesn't work anymore in chromium (but that problem arose months ago allready , so maybe it really is time to update... :P ) I will try tonight what you suggested . Thans a lot for the advice .

Kr ,

Blimp

Hello ,

I'm running generic LibreELEC 7.0.2 with dvb drivers on a intel based htpc . My tuners are TBS6902 dual sat tuner and a TBS6923SE single sat tuner.
    After a reboot of my pc , suddenly it has only one of the TBS6902 dualtuner available... . I reinstalled the driver via the DVB driver option in LibreELEC 7.0.2 but it didn't help . The LNB inputs cannot be chosen anymore for the TBS6922SE and the TBS6902 + all devices show up as DVB-S/S2 #0 ....but that has allways been like that and it has allways worked this way...

Tested the cards another way and they work so i assume it's a driver issue ?
    Does anybody know what i need to do ?

Should i upgrade (or install) to the latest version of LibreELEC that has TBS drivers in the image ? If YES then what version might that be and will i lose all my tv recordings i allready made on this harddrive ?

I could not upload the attachement as a word doc nor as pdf...:-( but here's a link...https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4aeS…TmY3ZlBMbHp5eFk

Thanks in advance .

Kr ,

Blimp

ahh we managed to get tbs driver working under le8 all good... £100+ tuner getting some love now! :)

Hello all ,

Reading above "ahh we managed to get tbs driver working under le8 all good"....i trhought i wil pop my question...i'm running LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.0-dvb-drivers-1.0...> 18-Jul-2016 22:07 on a Intel based HTPC with TBS6902 dual DVB-S2 tuner and TBS6922SE single DVB-S2 tuner....is it possible to update to LibreElec 8.0 without breaking LiveTV...(so without losing the drivers)..for my TvHeadend 4.2 ??

If yes , how please ?

Thanks in advance

Blimp