Posts by pvsanjay

Hi,

Everything is working as expected !!
    I configured Emby server (used Chromium add-on for web browser), accessed it at local address on port 8096.
    I was earlier confused because the "configure" and "run" buttons are disabled when adding the Emby server add-on. So I thought may be we need to configure within Kodi.

Then I added (official) Emby add-on for Kodi, and could get all the library contents in Kodi.
    I also was able to stream to my iPhone

Thanks to awiouy for this Emby server add-on !! Also, to im85288 and other persons at Emby for the Kodi add-on to access the server !!

Just another Noob question ... why is "Mono" add-on needed for this? It is automatically installed and enabled while installing Emby server.

Best,
    Sanjay

Hi,

I was using OpenElec and now trying out LibreElec.
    I downloaded and successfully installed LibreElec 7.02 (X86_64).
    My hardware is a NUC box.

I was especially interested in "Emby".
    I downloaded the add-on from the repository and also installed successfully.
    I also got a message that "Mono" add-on is also enabled.

However, when I "opened" the Emby add-on, both the "Run" and "Configure" buttons are disabled.
    So I do not know what I should do next. (I have tried Emby earlier on my laptop, so I have a fair idea how to configure Emby normally).

What I wanted was something like this:
    When I was running OpenElec, I used an add-on (by "hugepants") for Plex Media Server, so that both OpenElec and Plex Media Server are running on the same machine. Then, using another add-on PlexBMC, I am able to use Kodi (Jarvis) as front-end and Plex Media Server as backend. In this way, I was able to stream to my other devices such as iPhone and iPad.

I want a similar configuration with Emby and LibreElec. I want to know whether we can run both LibreElec and Emby in the same machine, similar to how I used PMS and OpenElec on the same machine as above.

If it is possible, why are the "Run" button and "Configure" button disabled?
    I tried the same on LibreElec 8.0 preview (alfa) but the status seems to be exactly the same.

Maybe I am missing something very basic? Please let me know if I need to provide any additional information.

Please help

Thanks
    Sanjay