tested the rockpro64 image, got a 'mode not supported' error on my 1080p60 monitor using HDMI. I can't tell if its the image or the old monitor causing the issue. For the record, the official 9.0.2 LE image works fine on the same hardware. I do not think ssh is enabled by default so I cannot remote in for logs unfortunately. Any suggestions are appreciated.
The build was successful and the fan works. Thank you, sir!
Hello fosf0r, thank you for the patches you posted. I am having difficulty with my build after adding them. I get the following error when I attempt to run the make image command:Code
- APPLY PATCH (project - rockchip-4.4) projects/Rockchip/patches/linux/rockchip-4.4/linux-8000-rockpro64-pwm-fan.patch
- patching file drivers/hwmon/pwm-fan.c
- Hunk #1 FAILED at 40.
- Hunk #2 FAILED at 215.
- Hunk #3 FAILED at 233.
- Hunk #4 FAILED at 303.
- 4 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file drivers/hwmon/pwm-fan.c.rej
- FAILURE: scripts/build linux:host has failed!
- [063/247] [FAIL] build linux:host
I have attached the full stderr and stdout logs for the failed thread referenced in my build error for further information.
Any suggestions or information would be greatly appreciated.