Posts by robbytarudji

This is how to do it, pretty simple.

First you need to install youtube-dl, it is used to get the real link of the stream.

#apt-get install youtube-dl

Then you need to check which number (resolution) that you prefer using:
    #youtube-dl --list-formats

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For example, if you prefer to stream at number 91, then you do:
    #youtube-dl -f 91

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    -g

This command will give you the real URL

After that, just put those command using pipe (I am using ffmpeg)

pipe:///usr/bin/ffmpeg -i index.m3u8 -vcodec copy -acodec copy -f mpegts -tune zerolatency pipe:1

Note, all in one line.

That's it.

To my knowledge, SSV6051 wifi is not supported by the kernel used in kszaq's images. It is explicitly noted as unsupported in the S905 image (see LibreELEC) and I guess it's the same for the S805 image.

If you absolutely need wifi, you could consider to get a cheap supported USB wlan stick. This might even improve connection quality, as the built-in wifi of most boxes is quite bad.

Yes, I just finished reading the whole page, and I understand it now. Anyway, thanks for the firmware and the great support especially from kszaq.

Got it to run 1GB memory, with MXQ firmware and put the remote.conf. Everything works great except for the wifi thing.