Posts by ruslakall

I don't know what a serial console is. That is way above my "paygrade." And to think I was proud of making an AppleScript back in the day that posed an asinine question and restarted your computer no matter what you answered.

The TV's native resolution is 720p, it's a cheap TV in the guest room where I was going to use the Beelink X2. (I've got two glorious Nvidia Shields in the living room and bedroom.) Could it be outputting something in the wrong resolution without changing the front color from the red? I'll hook it up to my monitor tomorrow.

Thank you again for a hasty response.

I am this (my finger and my thumb are practically touching) close to punching my Beelink X2 into oblivion. I used The LibreELEC USB-SD Creator and used some micro SD cards I already had, but my beelink just refused to go beyond the red light and wake up with an SD card inside it. I did see one glimpse of LibreElec on my tv before the Beelink shut off and DIDN'T didn't wake up again until I removed the SD card.

So I went and bought a new SD card, 16GB Class 10. I put the image on with The LibreELEC USB-SD Creator again. But again, nothing happens. The Beelink just refuses to start up with the SD card inserted. Does it matter what system is on the Beelink before it boots from the SD?

Is there any other way to get it working? Can I just jam the system onto the Beelink with brute force? Because if this doesn't work soon I'm still determined to use brute force but in a different manner.

Good news for someone who is smarter than me is: if you can't help me to get it working, I'll give it to you. So...wait then you have incentive to NOT help me. But still, any help appreciated.

Dearest regards,

Hallur Örn