Posts by bumperboy

I am using the same Box with the same Pulsar Build but somehow my box's remote control does not work. Its absolutely dead. Would be great if you could tell me how you got it to work on your box. At the moment using CEC which works great.

Sorry TNS but I didn't do any kind of configuration or change in the build. My remote is working directly without any special setting.

Did you try th kszaq's build? It also works perfectly in my box.

My SD Audio issue is fixed. In fact, it was a misconfiguration on my side. I was ticking the Dolby Digital AC3 Transcoding option. Unchecked that one and now SD and HD Audio is working flawlessly.

What are the pros and cons of installing the build on NAND?

Thanks

My receiver shows only DTS not DTS-HD-MA .. ? So this is because it's no dolby licensed S905X?
    So this cannot work simply? Or do I have to set something else? Everything is marked in audio settings (DTS-HD capable receiver and so on).

I double checked and it shows DTS-HD MA. I was using a different bluray and it showed DTS only so I picked up The Avengers: Age of Ultron and DTS-HD MA was displayed.

Although it works well with the HD audio, it seems SD audio is not working at all. I tried with a normal rip with AAC audio and nothing was coming out of the speakers. Disabled the passthrough option and still nothing. Did a reset at the audio settings and SD audio started working perfectly.

Anyone else has the same issue?

Superb job. Downloaded Pulsar's build and tested it. Thank you so much for your work.

Box: Mini M8S II 2G / 8G
    Boot: SD
    H.264 Playback: Yes
    H.265 Playback: Yes
    4k Playback: Yes
    True-HD Passthrough: Yes
    DTS-HD Master Audio Passthrough: Yes
    USB Playback: Yes
    Wired Playback: Yes
    Wireless Playback: Not tested
    Bluethooth: Not tested
    Remote Control: Working perfectly