Posts by TermiCop

Haven't updated the BIOS in a long while, doubt Gigabyte even put out firmware for this now.

Does look like a driver issue and not something I'm familiar with sorting (even if possible). Works perfectly on Krypton but that limits choice of themes and new features. Currently trying an Amazon Fire Stick (the new 4K one) just to rule out any network issues but if my phone can access the NAS and playback perfectly I can't see it being the network or NAS at fault.

EDIT: Tried the Fire Stick as mentioned. Network appears to be fine, must definitely be driver related which I assume will make the "Brix" machines end of life for future Kodi builds?

Hi everyone,

I'm having a bizarre problem with LibreElec 19 (both releases) in that any video file played over the NAS suddenly buffers every few seconds and takes a while to even start playing. When rolling back to v18 everything works perfectly again. Have also tried playing via USB on v19 and it works perfectly, but if it's purely a network issue how is it working perfectly on v18? Videos are H264.

Hardware:

Gigabyte Brix (i5 -4200u with 8GB Ram)

Log file:

hastebin (hopefully this helps one of you).

I've tried swapping from NFS to SAMBA with no difference.

Any help appreciated.