Posts by meinnamehier

Hi,

just saw this. I do not have a 100% reliable solution, but maybe some enhancements:

1) You can use "bounce_time" on our btn, which will do software debouncing.

2) I tried around with that topic for some time and ended up using a queue in which the events are written to and read again.

Check out my code below, I am trying to do basically the same stuff (with added horiztontal scrolling). Also take a look at the while loop - the way it is done it will close down properly and not hang on shutdown or so.

Hello,

I am using a 5“ TFT Touchscreen (QDtech MPI5001 from Elecrow). It is plugged in via HDMI and also USB for power and touchscreen data.

It works very well and I am quite happy. Almost - since I want to rotate the screen by 180°. This works when adding "display_rotate=2" to config.txt.

The problem is that the touchscreen is not rotated, so I can not use the touch functionality correctly.

There are some scripts at GitHub - goodtft/LCD-show: 2.4" 2.8"3.2" 3.5" 5.0" 7.0" TFT LCD driver for the Raspberry PI 3B+/A/A+/B/B+/PI2/ PI3/ZERO/ZERO W but they do not work with LibreElec.

I did „libinput list-devices“ and this is the output:

How can I edit this device? Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance for your help!

The files should be in the right place, if you look at the error messages provided:

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.rpi-tools/lib/gpiozero/output_devices.py", line 45, in <module>

or

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.rpi-tools/lib/gpiozero/__init__.py"

hi - thanks for your help.

I finally got around to trying this out.

It still does not work, this is from the log:

So the culprit seems to be missing setuptools.

Any way around this?

I can confirm.

Fresh Libreelec install on a Raspi 3B+ with rpi-tools installed.

The files are in the right place at /storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.rpi-tools/lib

but the module could not be imported, even after adding the foloowing to the script:

Code
    import sys
    sys.path.append('/storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.rpi-tools/lib')

I can currently see no fault or mistake, this "should" work, but it doesn't.

(Also, gpiozero is now available in version 1.5.0, the module has 1.41. - but this is minor and is unrelated to the above)