Posts by MikeCC

I recently installed LibreELEC 10.0.2 on my RPI3. First I installed the Librespot addon (Version 10.0.0.129).

But Librespot doesn't work. I can see Librespot at my Spotify App on my smartphone, but after choosing Librespot in my Spotify app no music plays to start.

In logs I can see that I get every 10s the log message, as long the Librespot addon is running :

pulseaudio[311]: W: [pulseaudio] sap.c: sendmsg() failed: Connection refused

Code
    Aug 05 18:10:36 Wohnzimmer librespot[968]: *** WARNING *** The program 'librespot' uses the Apple Bonjour compatibility layer of Avahi.
    Aug 05 18:10:36 Wohnzimmer librespot[968]: *** WARNING *** Please fix your application to use the native API of Avahi!
    Aug 05 18:10:36 Wohnzimmer librespot[968]: *** WARNING *** For more information see <http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/avahi-compat.html>
    Aug 05 18:10:41 Wohnzimmer pulseaudio[311]: W: [pulseaudio] sap.c: sendmsg() failed: Connection refused
    Aug 05 18:10:51 Wohnzimmer pulseaudio[311]: W: [pulseaudio] sap.c: sendmsg() failed: Connection refused
    Aug 05 18:11:01 Wohnzimmer pulseaudio[311]: W: [pulseaudio] sap.c: sendmsg() failed: Connection refused
    Aug 05 18:11:11 Wohnzimmer pulseaudio[311]: W: [pulseaudio] sap.c: sendmsg() failed: Connection refused
    Aug 05 18:11:21 Wohnzimmer pulseaudio[311]: W: [pulseaudio] sap.c: sendmsg() failed: Connection refused
    Aug 05 18:11:31 Wohnzimmer pulseaudio[311]: W: [pulseaudio] sap.c: sendmsg() failed: Connection refused
    Aug 05 18:11:41 Wohnzimmer pulseaudio[311]: W: [pulseaudio] sap.c: sendmsg() failed: Connection refused

Any ideas how I can fix this?

I have updated to version 122.

Now playing stops after a track with special character in the name (e.g. Beyoncé)

Here my log from kodi.log

My setup: WeTek Play 1, LibreELEC 9.0.1, TVHeadEnd 9.0.118

My CEC config:

The problem is:

When I shutdown the box while TV is playing the TV doesn't go into standby and the LAN LED stays on after shutdown.

Kodi.log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When I stop TV playback before I shutdown the box, the TV goes into standby and the LAN LED switches off.

Kodi.log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello,

this addon works great until a few days.

The issue is:

On my Smartphone I can start playing a song over Spotify connect on my RPi2 LibreELEC box with addon LibreSpot.

But while a song is playing and I select another song on my Smartphone the song doesn't start playing in my LibreELEC box. Instead the previous song starts from beginning again.

I change nothing on my LibreELEC box and nothing on my Smartphone.

On my Wetek play box with LibreELEC I have the same issue. On both boxes I have installed LibreELEC 9.0.0 and Librespot 114.

I also already tried the Librespot Version 115 or 144s. It's the same issue.

Anybody else with this problem here?

Regards,

MikeCC